Thursday 18 August 2016

Had a very Harry birthday!

It was my 24th birthday yesterday (almost 1/4 of a century old now, eek!) and I finally got my letter to Hogwarts!! It's about 13 years late but hey, I'm off to Hogwarts in September! I also got a new set of the books, which I have been desperate for for years because I've literally read my old copies to death. Then my lovely husband made me a cake, which had the Deathly Hallows symbol and an S for Slytherin on it. He'd also filled it with jelly beans, which I am loving right now.

So now I'm off to finish To All The Boys I've Loved Before so I can get back to my annual Harry Potter reread, I was up to Order of the Phoenix on audiobook, but I don't get on with them at all because I love to read and listen to music at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment